Comment on page
Buy & Burn (PLS Faucet)
The buy and burn function is inspired by the Buy and burn function of PLSX, with the difference that Hocus Pocus uses the Mint fees from the boosters instead of transaction fees. The mint fees are accumulated in the contract and can be called by anyone. 25% of the funds are used to directly purchase HOC with PLS and burn it, while the remaining 75% goes to the treasury, which is then utilized for various strategies with the ultimate goal of buying HOC and burning it. The caller receives 3.69% of the mint fee, which can accumulate significantly after several mints.